Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A WHole New World





Hello family and friends! Im so excited to be able to finally message you! Dad can you forward this to mom and give me her address i don't remember it. Basically after i was dropped off they give you alot
of logistics like your debit card, room key, and have a host help you out. My companion is Elder Hansen and he's from cache valley and he worked on a dairy farm so were different but he's nice and respectful, he was assigned to be the IT guy for our district
but hes  never really turned on a computer sooo kind of awkward. We have class for around 8 hours a day and its really cool i always feel the Spirit there and i'm learning alot. Its amazing how fast we are moving, 3 hours after i was dropped they stuck 20 of
us in a room with an investigator and we had to try and teach them. It was tough and awkward because theres 20 of us and no plan at all so we got lost and i don't think we'll get a return appointment oh well! On another note i now know where my tithing money
goes.... the CAFETERIA!! WOW the place is massive and have a variety of foods and they are sooo good! I saw Shaylee Carper there working it was funny! I've also seen alot of my friends like Elder Andrescick, Elder Mckenzie, and Elder Hurst from school and work
from the ole chicken shack! Also Elder Wilde from the ward is in my room!! The MTC for me has been really amazing so far and im hearing alot of "if you can be happy and survive the MTC you can do your mission well" hopefully thats true it'll be different for
sure but its hard here because your studying and teaching for almost the whole day! 10 days left until we leave its crazy. Also we have gym time but the courts are closed so i just went on a bike and man it was awesome i did a mountain course with an average
of 7% to a max of 16% incline for an hour and i felt like Lance in France! (minus the PED and needles in a coke can haha). There's alot to say but not alot of time so ill just continue with all i can. We met our branch presidency last night and they are awesome
they remind me of all my grandparents :) we had an individual interview and i told him i miss all my family and he said its OK to miss your family, however its dangerous to be homesick! Im not homesick right now but i do miss my family lots. Thats all i can
think of right now! Love you guys and stay strong!! The gospel is amazing and changes lives. I promise that with all my being!






Love,

Elder McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment